June 24, 2011

Appleford Estate Open House

These past few months have simply slipped by and I still have so many things I wish to share from last month - from two months ago, even - so without any further delay, let me get cracking!

First up is the Appleford Open House. I love to work at Appleford and I was happy to participate with Jeffrey Miller Catering at one of the open house tastings for prospective brides. I created a few small arrangements - each with a different color palette, selection of materials, and container - as well as a small bouquet and an enormous vase of concador lilies, viburnum, quince, hybrid delphinium, and roses.

The Appleford Estate is such a special place to have a wedding or a party. The historical house has lovely appointments, the tent (utilized as the reception space) is perfectly proportioned, and their gardens are without rival - they are simply stunning. (To see more of my work at Appleford, please check out the galleries on my website - Lisa, Karen, and Melissa.)











No comments:

Post a Comment