October 20, 2010

Realizing a Vision

The past three weeks have been absolutely jam-packed - that's why I've been gone so long! Anyway, I have some time now and will be posting some photos of my most recent work. Enjoy!

First up: Greystone Hall was the site of my wedding three weeks ago and after a summer of crazy weather, my bride and groom had perhaps the most picture-perfect day of all.

I love working with all of my brides, and it was wonderful to work with one who had such a definitive vision of how she wanted her day to look from start to finish. Marta and I worked really hard to ensure that all of the elements came together into a beautiful, cohesive visual statement. I so loved working with her!

(As I said in an earlier post, the photos I took do not do this wedding justice. I hope to have the photographer's pictures up soon.)

Colors were all white with pink - pink sophia and pink osiana roses - lots of little details comprised the floral pieces - see below!

Placecard Table...



Birdcage for Gift Envelopes...



One of the two urn arrangements that flanked the entrance to the tent from the house...


M is for Marta and W is for William - floral initials hung on either side of the entrance into the house...





Bridesmaids...


Ranunculus for the bridal...

Nosegays for the Mothers - one white, one pink...



Bridal...

Underside of the Bridal - I really like to focus on the details and to ensure that all of my bouquets are perfect. Each are finished with leaves and hand-tied with silk ribbons.


Centerpieces - half high, half low - here are the spectacular high arrangements. Marta wanted these branches very much and found some she liked as well as the feathery flower strands.


Bridal table...




Cake...

Ceremony site - the lower terrace

Ivy topiaries with fresh gardenias and silk ribbons...



No comments:

Post a Comment