September 26, 2010

Fall is in the Air

It's been a busy two weeks and it will only get busier, but I just wanted to take a moment to post a few photos from a few of my recent weddings. Before it got so unseasonably warm this week, I had a wedding whose colors heralded the changing seasons - creams with a range of deep reds, crimsons, blacks and browns. The effect was lovely.

We used hundreds upon hundreds of roses, dahlias, and astilbe. Here are some shots of the bridesmaids' bouquets, which also had some chocolate cosmos. Chocolate cosmos are not only beautiful to look at, but they also smell like chocolate! Yes, they really do.




Here is a shot of one of the mother's nosegays:


Altar arrangements and pew pails at Our Mother of Good Counsel in Bryn Mawr:




I forgot my camera so wasn't able to take photos at the reception site - Waynesborough Country Club - but I did get a shot of one of the table arrangements. I did half of the arrangements in high silver containers and the other half in low silvery urns. We added wheat to them to complete the look.




No comments:

Post a Comment